Friday, August 7, 2009

you will never be forgotten

how do you handle a loss?I never thought losing someone who has shared their life with you could be this painful and conscientious. Experiences like this always make me regretful leaving me bothered with nostalgic thoughts, with unpleasing experiences brought by selfishness caused by growing up. I can barely remember this feeling because the last time it came to my life was when I was 10 years old, the moment when my favorite grand father died.

I never knew that my last visit would be the last time I can take a glimpse in his thriving life, I'm really ashamed of the past encounters that we have. As a child he really did a good job caring for me and treating me as his own when my parents decided to place me in his custody just so they can attend to their jobs, But as the years pass by as a teenager I really have this gut feeling that he perceived me as a slacker and hard headed kid I can't blame him because of the certain act of stubbornness I show whenever my family came to visit in their house.

I'm talking about my uncle. I never had an ounce of idea of his condition this week but when the moment my mother told me privately of what is reality passing through time. I knew the worst is coming, And for the second time in my life again I felt the feeling of emptiness because of loss.

Death its a natural process,some would say its normal all of us know for a fact that sooner or later we will get to this stage, But what about the memories, the experiences, the encounters that ends because of it.

people like me can never get over a loss.

0 comments: