Tuesday, June 9, 2009

june 8 = june 10 :)

MASAYA AKO :)
as a result I can't sleep ^____________^
Today is panda 's day :)) and because of the suspension of classes because of that @##@#$#4 swine flu we can't be together on panda's special day but because we are sneaky yes you read it right we decided to celebrate it yesterday hehehe...We had the chance to spend some quality time together, eat together,walk hand in hand,play together XD,puff a stick together just like the old times I really miss doing those things with panda because the summer vacation stripped away all those things from us -.- good things classes will start on june 15. :)
Our activities yesterday were extra special we went to random places (HOSPITAL-DORM-DFA-MALL-DORM) yet our adventurous feet never got tired actually whenever I'm with panda i never get tired what boggles my mind more is whenever i see panda smiling back at me I always notice those sparkling eyes ^_____________^ and it makes me fall in love with panda more :))
Pardon me for my "emomoments" in my past entries *lmao* seriously IDK what had happened to me that resulted in the posting of those entries shucks...
ANYWAY
I'm just here to greet panda a very happy and pandarific birthday ^_____________^ I love you!!! hindi ka na teenager XD pero ikaw padin ang nagiisang baby ko :) I seriously can't see myself without you ^________^ you're my no.1 coffee.panda.egg *KISS*

0 comments: