Saturday, June 6, 2009

that's what you get when you let your heart win...

I'm bothered with things that I myself can't define. I'm tired of being useless of being nothing.I'm sick of being a burden especially to people who means so much to me. Maybe I need to find myself, know myself better first before entering commitments but no my heart, my emotions contradicts what my mind is commanding me, even though my mind bears a minimum amount of logic it has instincts, it knows when to stop.it knows when it's time to get over- to get it done with.

but then again and again my heart wins this never ending battle with my mind.I don't know if this is right,I want to fix this I really want to. I'm always facing the fact that yes I committed betrayal once and I'm guilty of being unappreciative but then again I'm always hoping and wishing for forgiveness and acceptance which up until now is not in my hands.

If you only know how much it pains me every time I am reminded of the drastic things that I have done,of the neglects that I have shown you. But it seems like you don't even have the time to notice my efforts.

I wish I could sleep tonight...


0 comments: