Friday, April 24, 2009

where art thy books?

I was supposed to clean my room but stopped because of 2 reasons: first just the mere sight of it makes me sick (not a good excuse) and second i had this strange urge to blog. I'm just here to tell about the past treasures that I once had but due to my carelessness they were either lost,forgotten or misplaced. My beloved and cherished books, when I was a child I had this idea that I would give my collection of books to my future kids sort of like a heirloom but as i grew i realized that hey childbirth is bloodshed painful so I don't want to have kids as for the moment.

here are my books that fell into the clutches of oblivion *chuckles*

*Dracula - I was halfway reading it when my cousin borrowed it from me.
*veronika decides to die
*a walk to remember
*a child called it
*confessions of a teenage baboon
*tuesdays with morrie - i lend it to my classmate and up until now she's still not returning it :))
*harry potter and the sorcerer's stone

i want to retrieve them someday :(

0 comments: