Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my wonderwall

It's really hard when you know lots of things, like a sly harlequin your mind plays tricks with you it may either lead to positive realizations or stupid and petty accusations yeah the mind really is powerful.After pondering hard and realizing what a great asshole I was suddenly I just wanted to make up with my shortcomings and stupidities, this is not just a promise but a sacred oath I really do love you and I wanted to keep you I will not let those stupid nosy pryers get in our way.I will not give you up.

Everytime i hear this song you're the only person that pops into my crazy mind because I know in myself cheesy as this may sound that you really are the one :)

btw this is just a line from the song:

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I know in my heart you're the only one that can save me from myself


0 comments: