Monday, April 20, 2009

i love you

still my mind is restless, my heart is heavy desperately searching for clues that will lead to answers on why this is happening...i don't want to think about it heck i even hate myself for letting it cross and linger in my mind my intuition is whispering in my delicate ears that were heading for something i just hope it's for the better and not for the worst :(

this is probably one of the hundred times that i wish things will return the way they were before but no matter how many stars i wish upon on, how many wishing wells i have thrown coins on i know deep inside that it will never happen but still im hoping and hoping...

i don't want us to end and be similar to those star crossed suffering lovers, i know there's something special about you the first time i realized i love you, i really hope i'm not wrong on that realization because no matter what happen over and over again i know its you i will return to.

ILOVEYOU

0 comments: