Saturday, April 18, 2009

i don't want to believe this

Doubt knocks on the doors of my mind everytime we had a misunderstanding, like any other lovestruck human being i shoo it away filled with assurance that yes we are strong if not invincible cliche as it sounds and believed in those stereotypes that always promote happy endings and crappy love stories that seems impossible to exist but I'm wondering while typing this entry am I this desperate to hide my innermost sentiments and feelings to you?was this the sole reason why i have created this "private blog"? and when i learned that you have your own too i did'nt even felt a tinge of hurt that as of the moment we are now keeping things from each other.

was this purely trust?or more of guilty pleasures?
again and again I hated my evil mind

0 comments: