Saturday, June 27, 2009

slow

I just want to share my favorite poem as of the moment :
SNAIL
by Conchitina Cruz
You fall behind
Because of the cloud
On your back.
It is heavy'
With rainwater.
When I stop To wait,
You hide In the cloud,
Choosing to drown.
It maybe short but it is meaningful depending on a person's point of view. I'm currently loving my Philippine Literature subject every bit of it added to that my prof in that subject is oozing with good looks that can make any girls swoon with admiration but here's the catch: he's not into females ouch..yeah it also took me a while to let that sink in but still I like him and the subject that he's teaching, maybe because it's been a while since I had a literature subject the last time I remember having it is when Im in 4 th year highschool and obviously I missed studying it. But my rants don't end there the real deal is that I really feel that I'm not pushing myself to the limit with my study habits and the likes in other words Im not applying myself in school though 2 weeks is really early to conclude but I feel this urge to cut classes just for the sake of pleasure. I hope I'll get over this feeling before its too late -.-

0 comments: