Sunday, May 17, 2009

my top 5 *drools*

Out of the stillness of the night in the solace of my room and particulary out of boredom a spontenous idea sparked off my mind and I decided to blog about my latest crushes *grin* *blush*


and so...

Ladies and Gentlemen here are the top 5 cutest guys and gals in my eyes for the year 2009 (this is in order)
1. Matsumoto Jun

First on my list is japanese actor Matsumoto Jun, I first saw him on the japanese version of the famous meteor garden/boys over flowers = hana yori dango. Admittedly I did'nt find him that appealing when I first saw him because his hair is curled in the series and no offense but i hate curly hair especially on men but children are exempted because they look like cute little cherubins when their hair is curled.

Anyway isn't he cute*giggles* I really like boys who look like girls or are feminine looking and matsumoto jun clearly has that quality so he's no.1 on my list.


2. Agyness Deyn
Spell hot and I'll blurt out britain's hottest property agyness deyn's nameXD saw her in the fashion channel my cousin and I are watching and I was really captivated with her rebellious angsty boyish look.Besides that she models for designer brands such as burberry,armani,paul smith and shiseido (google search XD)

aside from being a top model she's also doing vocals in a band called the lucky knitwear thus making her much much more hotter :))

3. Tamaki Hiroshi
3rd on my list is another japanese actor Tamaki Hiroshi well many of you might recognize him because he plays the role of the brilliant slightly mysterious and very strict music student in Nodame Cantabile series and that's where he caught my attention. Well let's just say that he fits some of the qualities that I find quite lovely in a guys such as mysterious,talented,quiet and slightly snob :)


4. Eun Hye


She plays the quirky and cute barista in the famous coffee prince series, honestly I find her more attractive with her hair chopped off like this than when she have long stressses in princess hours where she played an instant princess because of fixed marriage.



Well I find her quite a darling because girls who look innocently cute even though their hair are chopped off like a boy's turns me on XD and well how I wish that I would look damn cute like her if I tried chopping my locks that short too.





5. Wallace Huo


Well just look at his nonchalant,serious and annoyingly handsome good looks and that explains why he's my fifth anyway I don't have that much info on him all I know is he's a taiwanese actor and he first caught my attention on the taiwanese dramas a promise of love in the dolphin bay and west side story.


That's it they are the apples of my eye for the moment of course there are the untouchables (john lloyd cruz,sib sibulo) which inevitably will always be on my top list :)

0 comments: