Sunday, May 24, 2009

3 years from now ganito padin kaya ako? :))

Since school is just around the corner and well I will be a junior this coming semester it suddenly hit me that sooner or later I have to give up my childish acts think more maturely and well be boring. Usually when friends/parents ask me "ano bang balak mo pagka graduate mo?" I'll just answer with a mischevious grin and tell them "yumaman hahaha nako matagal pa naman yun". So normaly they have a perception that I'm not really serious in creating my life ahead of me and well I can't really blame them but now miraculously i'm blogging about my plans/future. hahaha baka naman kasi isipin nila wala ako kahit anong pangarap.



Anyway since I'm taking up a hospitality course which is B.S tourism (which i know have a bad impression and loads of discrimination) I have quite many career opportunities. and I narrowed it down to three. I maybe either join the:

*airline industry
*hotel industry
*cruise industry (may pagkaimposible dahil may takot ako sa shipwrecks)
and after examining the pro's and con's of each I find it really hard which path I'll pursue.

This is my choice well I really like to apply as a flight attendant and work for japan airlines it is what can be regarded as my dream job but I know it so d*mn hard to be accepted here :)) butas ng karayom ang kailangan pagdaanan and according to sources the company prefers experienced applicants oh no! 0.o well my parents are rooting for Philippine Airlines but well it's not that I dislike or anything but it will always remain as my second option (ang kapal ng mukha hahaha) at kung mahirap mag apply sa JAL mas mahirap sa PAL hahaha sabi nila artista search daw? I really wantedto work at an airline company but it seems like im under qualified -.-

here are the qualifications for PAL :


Females must be single; at least 5'2 1/2 in height (preferably 5'3' and above)
With good visual impact and pleasing personality (patay talo ako pagdating dito XD)
Weight must be proportionate to height
With clear complexion and good set of teeth (panget ngipin ko naka braces hehe)
Must be a college graduate
Must have excellent command of English and Filipino
Preferably knows how to swim

Then again if I failed to enter either of the companies I'll just resort to the hotel industry but my parents restrain me from doing so I don't know why but based on the experiences of my cousin its really fun working on a hotel especially if you're getting tips from filthy rich customers the only problem is you have to endure long hours of work especially if you're on the graveyard shift and also the temper and anger of some ungrateful customers -.- sheesh..the hotels that I want to apply to are the following: Hyatt Regency Manila, Sofitel (formerly Westin Phil plaza)Pan Pacific Manila. o cge mangangarap na talaga ako Manila hotel :)) as much as possible I want to work in a hotel with a goodname but goodname=5stars=so much formality :( so maybe I'll just resort to 3-4 star hotels along the metro shucks formality kills me >.<

Lastly gusto ko na din magsolo at tumira magisa pagka graduate ko para feel na feel ko talaga ang aking independence watda :))

gusto ko pa sana magaral e kahit anong english course kaya lang mukang ma popostpone muna yun haha magiipon muna ko XD ang sarap mangarap :)) lalo na at libre. Haay ang hirap mamili lalo na pag under qualified kaya mas masarap maging free lancer :)




0 comments: