Monday, April 27, 2009

contemplation

I don't keep my words and decisions and this time I'm glad even though those characteristics mentioned shows immaturity I'm likely to accept them as my own.

after nearly one day of suffering were together again :))


I'm really clueless about the way panda behaved that faithful night but looking at the bright side it bore many realizations in my sanity though i'm really glad i'm still sane after what happened. I figured out it's not that easy to stay and maintain a relationship especially in our case, though loving much is a factor it is not the only requirement one must be very sensitive and observant like a keen eyed eagle to one's partner so as not to tamper disappointments and hurt on their feelings

though no relationship is as perfect as the stories we read on novels and we watched on televisions still those imperfections make your bond perfect because it will shove you to realize the golden value of acceptance.

Everyday that passes as fast as people rushing through the exits and to those future days that will come I'm really trying hard to bring all that spark again though many times I know and expect I'll fail still I will not surrender.

I admit I'm good at fake promises but still I will take my chances.

0 comments: