Tuesday, October 26, 2010

inside my DUH mind

you know what I really missed writing. I missed the days were paper, pen and thoughts were my best friends. Seems as though this passion for writing is slowly slipping out of my hands, Honestly it has been an effort for me to even construct sensible sentences. This is no ordinary writer's block i'm telling you my mind has been very stagnant from the last semester until now. I miss my curiosity my drive to learn every bits and pieces of information that stimulates my mind to function. Maybe Sylvia Plath is right If you invest so much effort and time in honing just one skill you will lose interest on the rest.


What will happen to my dream to:
become an articulate writer?
become fluent in Nihongo?
to be a discreet dancer XD
become somebody someday


this is so depressing

0 comments: