Thursday, June 4, 2009

side effect ng kimi wa petto sa utak ko

Tick.click.clunk demmit this is still not good enough not even worth glancing upon.delete.erase hmmm...After almost 15 minutes of re typing and deleting words.sentences.phrases still I cannot comprehend and alter my brain to produce heart melting,eye popping hmp no I should not write to please other people's expectations or even to be judged.

Love stories..romantic movies..Everytime I finished watching movies,series about love wheter it be a sad and painful or a happy ever after ending I always end up craving for more seriously I want to decipher the different dimensions and uncertainties of loving.Call me a sentimental freak but i'm a heart on my sleeve kind of person.cheesy lines make me smile,sappy songs moves me and make me think heck even tag lines of romantic movies even gets me.

Maybe because it's so damn hard to find someone who can see right through you,looks inside your soul and knows you perfectly well.Someone you love for no reason at all because reasons are just like excuses.Someone who will stay :)
and I'm really glad I found ONE.

0 comments: