Friday, April 17, 2009

reason for my long abscence

sunday night:

i feel the chills so i decided not to take a bath (i know it's disgusting) drank paracetamol and after a few hours of like perspiring a bucket of water i felt a little better and foolishly thought hey! it's so easy to recover from a fever (but i'm not aware of the torturous days that i have to go through because of this)

monday morning:

when i woke up from my slumber i automatically peed in the bathroom and felt the burning and painful sensation it surprised the hell out of me and mind you the *ucking feeling is unexplainable i loathe it.

later on when they checked the results of my urinalysis it shows that i have urinary tract infection and that the red and white blood cells in my urine are "too numerous to count"

so my parents opted to have me confined but after pleading like a fool they agreed to let me recuperate here in the house in the condition that i get better before saturday.

monday-thursday
worst days of my life my fever was on and off,peed like hell,drank half a gallon a day 0.0 it's maddening.

friday:
im all better :)

*i know that summer is the verdict of my UTI grrr that's the reason why i'm not thrilled everytime it comes but i guess it has taught me how to love and care for my body better so we're truce XD

0 comments: