Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bittersweet

i'm letting steam in my anger cool off while i'm writing at the moment..it's really funny that at some point of your life there are times that you think you have what you wanted the most but at that very moment your momentous feeling just slams down the drain and you end up feeling empty and sorry for yourself. i should be happy today not just happpy but ecstatic but no i'm feeling the blues, the lowest possible feeling ever and the worst part is this is my first ever post here in my blogger account.


if i could just take a glimpse of the past memories that we had the happy ones, God knows i'll do everything just to have another sip of it.I'll just let this night pass thinking of the reasons why i love and have loved you, so as to save my mind from this bittersweet damnation that will happen if i will persist.

0 comments: